One of my favorite things about spending time at home in-between semesters at school is having cable and being able to watch award shows live. The People's Choice Awards were on last week and so many different looks showed up on the red carpet, which is always expected during these type of awards where some see it as a more casual event than an evening gown event. Although, this year it seemed that a lot more flowing gowns were worn compared to years before where it seemed mini's were the dress of choice.
Here were my top 10 of the night:
10. Naomi Watts in Alexander McQueen
9. Brittany Snow in Maria Lucia Hohan
8. Jennifer Lawrence in Valentino
7. Rachael Leigh Cook in Oliver Tolentino
6. Chloe Moretz in Simone Rocha
5. Jennifer Anniston in Christian Dior
4. Lea Michelle in Elie Saab
3. Ashley Rickards in Aidan Mattox
2. Julianne Hough in Tony Ward
1. Taylor Swift in Ralph Lauren
And of course, I was thrilled when Taylor Swift won Country Artist of the Year. Who was on your best dressed list and what were your favorite moments?